There is a non-refundable $45 registration fee per child. No lesson times will be reserved until the registration fee has been received. This is a one-time fee and is not payment for lessons.
Lessons are paid monthly in advance. We do not accept payment on a lesson- by- lesson basis. There is an initial two month minimum requirement to enroll.
To register, please visit Registration
Pricing is per lesson and billed in monthly increments. Monthly amounts vary depending on the number of weeks in the month. This fee does NOT cover the pool admission fee.
*Generally, tuition is $90/month (This varies depending on the number of weeks in each month.)
Class: 30 min. 60 min.
Child/Adolescent (18 months and older) $22.50 $40
Little Dreamers Classes (under 24 months): $12.50 N/A
Adult (18 years and above) N/A $45
Multi-child discount: 2nd child = 15% off; each additional child = 12.5% off
Multi-class discount: each additional weekly class is 15% off
Pool Admission Fees:
Millsop Community Center
Daily admission is $5/adult and $3.50/student. Each adult entering the pool must pay the admission fee.
Yearly memberships are also available for purchase.
We teach all year long and lessons are perpetual. As long as you wish to continue, you will automatically be booked for the next month at the same day and time. If you wish to discontinue with our program, we respectfully ask that you give us a two week notice. (This must be done by the 15th of each month.)
Statements are emailed each month on the 15th. Invoices must be paid on or before the 1st of the following month. Payments made after the 1st will be considered late. There is a $10.00 late fee. No exceptions.
- Registration fees must be paid online via credit card or bank draft. Payment methods stored in your account must be kept up to date. We do not accept American Express.
Credit cards have a 3% processing fee. There is a 1% fee for bank drafts.
How to Pay for Lessons:
- Bring cash or check to lessons. Envelopes are provided for cash payments. (Cash payments receive $5.00 off the next month’s invoice. You need to bring the full balance amount.) Returned checks are assessed a $35 fee and the late fee ($10).
- Pay online via the parent portal or on your phone with the mobile app. You must log into your account each month and manually pay your invoice.
- You may make payments! Statements are sent out on the 15th, but you may pay before then if needed. You may apply credit to your account or make multiple payments throughout the month. (Many families like to put a credit on their account at the beginning of the month according to their pay schedules and then pay the remaining balance on the next pay.) There is NO charge for multiple payments, but the 3% processing fee will still be applied to credit card payments.
**If you fail to pay by the 1st, a $10.00 late fee will be applied to your account. On the 2nd of each month, the unpaid balances will be charged to the payment method saved in your account.**
- If your credit card on file is declined or there are insufficient funds for a bank draft, a $20 returned card fee will be applied to your account. Lessons will not continue until the balance is paid in full and you may lose your opening.
Please make sure that you have read and understand the Policy Agreement before registering! Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.